another technical blog...technically

Monday, June 8, 2015

SharePoint 2013 Azure farm accessible from outside

I gave you the possibility to create a SharePoint 2013 farm from scratch with ASPM... don't you know what it is? You can download it here
So, let's assume you have a site collection (http://sitecollection.example.cloud) on this SharePoint 2013 farm e you want to make it accessible to your customer, manager and so on...
Open IIS Manager and head to Default Web Site, then URL Rewrite (if you don't have this option on your IIS please downlad URL Rewrite module from Web Platform Installer).

Then, create a new blank rule

like this

And that's all.
I noticed you will have some problems with users adding, so it's possible you can experience some problems with other features.
Maybe further settings could be necessary.

written in: Milano, Italia

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Because of a lot of SPAM about courses, I need to moderate all comments here.
I ensure you that I will answer whenever possible (if you are not a spammer).

Me, myself and I

My Photo
I'm just another IT guy sharing his knowledge with all of you out there.
Wanna know more?